Tuesday, April 3, 2012

5 Things You Didn't Know 'Bout Me...

1.)    This simple soul is recharged with the warmth of a new season.  Though I try and try to maintain my chipper stance on all things life during the cold months…melancholy always prevails.  Curse you Midwest winters!
2.)    You may have guessed, but I keep a journal.  Well, journals.  I have at least three laying about the house (leave them alone Kevin!)  They span back years.  I’m talking tens of years.  I enjoy spending a bit of time now and again reading through my emotional extroversions of years past.  It really solidifies my grasp on the now.
3.)     Yes, I have time for your childish ways, but no tolerance for them.  I don’t play well with adults that act like high school bullies.  Usually, you’ll know it if I’ve had enough…with my distance and silence.  Grow up.
4.)    I have always been a bit lost in the world.  My style is fickle, my taste in all things art ever changing, my feelings of belonging coming and going.  I sometimes feel like fish swimming against the current.  I’d be lying if I said I was always comfortable with my outsider qualities, but every once in a while I relish in them by doing something crazy.
5.)    I glow with excitement every time I get a text/email/letter or anything else that, to me, is like a gift wrapped piece of attention.  It doesn’t matter who it’s from or why, I’m not afraid to admit that this gal loves attention.  Who doesn’t?

No comments:

Post a Comment