Wednesday, March 9, 2011

and if you doubted my enthusiasm...

three things I can not do without at the gym: Pandora, icy bottle of water, hair tie
three things I CAN do without at the gym: broken gym equipment, a temperature of anything over 65 degrees, sweaty, smelly men grunting while lifting weights that can't possibly weigh any more than the product in their perfectly polished hair (who are you trying to impress fellas, really)

So as day #98 comes to a close I'm feeling tired but good.  On my way home from the gym I couldn't help but visualize day #1 and the accomplishment that will be bursting from my seems.  Simply wonderful.
With 6 people (and growing) joining me on the journey, I feel like this could be the start of something really great. 
Sidebar: trying to decide if I'm pro or anti diet soda.  I know it's bad for me, but the calorie counter in my brain says "drink, drink, drink."  Also, trying to cut a certain brand of healthy microwave meal out of my life.  He's just too full of sodium to keep being my dinner date.  Alternatives will be a research goal for me.

Until the next post-it is peeled away... rach

No comments:

Post a Comment