Thursday, March 10, 2011

Fort Minor and The Xx factor...

What motivates you? What gets you out of bed in the morning, off to work on time, and through the day?  And even more, what gets you through all of that, everything else that a normal day brings AND THEN a 1 hr vigorous work out at the gym??  I'd like to say I've always been so self motivated, but there was a time when I could find no reason to do any of the above.

Keys things that keep me going with a smile on my face now: the music of The Xx (among others,) the thought of a long and healthy life, and the magic of simple subtraction on my scale every day.   That's not to say I'm not cursing the gym and the sugar free Oreos every single day.

My dare: find the perfect motivation that keeps YOU going every day, every minute at the gym, every time you think you need to eat a deep fried pizza, every moment you're ready to say you can't do it anymore.  Trust me, once you find it, it's always gonna have your back.

#97 is nearly gone.  Still feeling as ambitious as I was at #100, fingers crossed it lasts...

No comments:

Post a Comment