Wednesday, March 16, 2011

getting over the hump day.

#91.  Wow. Already 9 days in.  Last night during my hour of cardio I realized that my legs are no longer hurting during or after my workouts and my heart rate isn't getting as high as it used to (even though I'm doing the exact workout I always have.)  What does this mean?  It means it's time to change it up and forge on over the metaphoric plateau to the other side.  I miss the burn of a good gym session, and even though I'm shedding inches and pounds, I feel like my muscles are in need of some attention.  Today begins phase 2 - Operation get Rachel hurting after her trips to the gym.  Wish me luck!

So with that on my plate, on top of managing the stresses of everyday life and work, AND planning a wedding, AND welcoming my Godson into the world, AND wishing my sister well on her trip to adulthood, I'm on the verge of being completely overwhelmed.  BUT...if I could just get over this hump that is Wednesday, I think I just might be alright. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment