Thursday, March 17, 2011

another day closer to victory

#90.

Feeling great today.  It just keeps getting better and better!  Here's an awesome link one of the 100 day clan members made for the program.  It's a nice way to check in with your progress.  Feel free to start keeping track and I'll report your progress to you at the end of the challenge!

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dHRPRTZyVWtLcmNZU0VBVmJGNXZzaWc6MQ

*Completely unrelated to the challenge - I saw a man fall off his bicycle today in traffic.  I was going too fast with the flow of traffic to stop, but not too fast that I didn't see the woman walking right in front of him look away when he fell...and then walk right on by.  I was so sad for him, but more so, intrigued at the kind of person who just walks by... Maybe I should be sad for her?

No comments:

Post a Comment