Saturday, March 12, 2011

steady as she goes...

Today is #95.  So I made it through Friday and am a good half way through Saturday.  One more day and I will have successfully kicked this first week's bum!  I'm still feeling really great and motivated to stick with it.  I hope all my buddies are right there with me! 
I had the most delicious egg white, apple and banana omelet this morning (thanks Kev!) It feels so good to fuel myself with healthy gas 100% of the time. Being active and eating healthy feels better than eating even the most delicious (insert unhealthy food here.)  I just can't understand why some people (the old me included) choose to satisfy the temptation bug (which leaves you feeling great for a tiny fraction of your life) over the feel good bug (lifetime satisfaction people!) 
I'm going to be organizing some walks/runs/outdoor activities in the coming months.  Feel great...donate!  Two birds with one stone.

(side note: my thoughts and prayers go to everyone affected by the Japan quake/tsunami disaster.)

No comments:

Post a Comment