Tuesday, March 15, 2011

cheater cheater, Rangoon eater...

So my feeble attempt at making it through the first weekend is leaving me a little jaded this morning.  Don't worry, I'm still in it to win it, but I was so pumped about graduating with all my cheat days intact.  Sadly that will not be my reality, but I'm still going to fight my way to the end.

I hope all my buddies made it through the first weekend with their wills still in place.  On #92, for the first time in the challenge so far, I'm feeling like I need some motivation, reassurance, positive reinforcement...wait!!  How's this for all of the above?  -4 lbs on the scale this morning.  In one week, are you kidding me (is that even healthy?)  All of my hard work has paid off, and yes, I am super duper healthy (per all three doctors and countless orderly staff I saw yesterday for my annual examinations.) 

Here goes another week!  And weekend...I'm ready for you punk!

No comments:

Post a Comment