Friday, March 18, 2011

the putty that is my legs.

#89

I made it out of the 90s! (We all did right?  What an MC Hammer/Vanilla Ice decade.)  But seriously, hitting day 89 is feeling wonderful.  What's NOT feeling wonderful?  My legs after my new workout last night.  I decided to leave my good friend the elliptical for a while to rendezvous with my old pal the treadmill.  It was a little rougher than I remembered, but so rewarding to finish two miles and still be able to meet back with the elliptical for a 30 minute cool down.  I'm more tired than usual today, but I'm guessing after another night of upping my game at the gym my energy will be here right in time for the weekend. 

And that brings us to the dreaded topic of the day...the weekend.  Ugh....last weekend I let my mind get the better of me and thought I needed that Chinese Buffet.  Wamp wamp....   But this weekend will be different.  No cheat days, no feeling down or unmotivated, and NO CRAB RANGOON!

Looking forward to #79!

No comments:

Post a Comment